Project Manager, Pharmaceutical Development
As Project Manager, the candidate will be a part of multi-functional project teams working to successfully deliver drug candidates for the company’s pre- and post-IND development pipeline.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in Project Management for pharmaceutical drug products at the pre-clinical and early clinical development stages (PhI/PhII), be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast changing environment, and must be willing and capable to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Manage product development activities to successful completion of the project regarding timelines, cost and quality, while aligning the needs of the project with Pharm Dev and Non-clinical departments.
- Manage project activities with external contractors
- Act as Project Manager for the Clinical Trial Material packaging and labeling by external contractors.
- Together with the Technical Leads, develop detailed project plan(s), including scope, deliverables, resource planning, budget, duration/schedules, risk management and reporting.
- Conduct project kick-off meetings, team meetings, brainstorming sessions, and present status and issues to Project Core Teams
- Prepare meeting minutes and action items
- Track/manage projects from initiation to successful completion.
- Identify/escalate issues, and resolve project issues and changes.
- Manage relationships and keep project stakeholders accurately and regularly informed of the project(s) status.
- Other duties may be assigned
Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements
- 5+ years experience effectively managing multiple projects for pharmaceutical companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related disciplines is preferred
- Familiarity with the regulatory requirements for CMC, Preclinical and Clinical development
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organization, time management, and customer-relation skills
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- PMP certification is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Independence, problem-solving abilities, and the ability to work in a team environment are essential
- Flexible, well organized and able to manage a high-volume workload and numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressures
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fun and energetic
Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: RGLS) is a biopharmaceutical company leading the discovery and development of innovative medicines targeting microRNAs. Regulus has leveraged its oligonucleotide drug discovery and development expertise to develop a well-balanced microRNA therapeutics pipeline complemented by a rich intellectual property estate to retain its leadership in the microRNA field. Regulus is advancing several programs in renal, hepatic and central nervous systems diseases.
Regulus is located in La Jolla, California and is led by a seasoned executive team experienced in corporate management, business, science, drug discovery and development. Regulus’ scientific advisory board consists of world-class scientists and some of the foremost authorities in the field of microRNA research.
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
For immediate consideration, please apply to email@example.com
You can visit our website to find out more about our company and culture: www.RegulusRx.com.
Reference job code: 538
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY
Regulus Therapeutics, Inc, is proud to be an EEO Employer.